Friday, 27 March 2015

March Rudolph Day ...

Hello lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week is going well, it’s nearly the weekend.  I’ve a couple of new followers to welcome today, hello and welcome to Neets B and Kevin, I hope you like what you see and if you ever have any questions please leave me a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can if possible.
Before I share my card I want to thank everyone who left such positive and lovely comments on my very basic doodles – I was terrified about sharing them because I’m no fine artist but I love to doodle! 
I will be sharing more doodles and other stuff in future because I think I’m over the fear/terror of sharing my doodles with you and because I won an awesome step by step drawing book from Unruly PaperArts in January and I’m a bit obsessed with that right now.  Oh yes it’s so much fun and I’m feeling very blessed because of that lol!

Today I have a Christmas card to share with and here it is …

  
Another A6 card ready to go 
Love this stencil! 
Feels good to be using up old stash too!
Got to use up old stash and some snippets too!

Created for me and especially for these Challenges:

I need more Imagination Crafts stencils and Silkies paints because I love them and they’re great for creating quick Christmas cards and even though I’m on a different journey right now we’ll still need them, lol!  Last year I ended up rushing because mum wanted/needed more cards so I had to give her some of the ones I had made for us, she’s done that to me in the past, this year she is finally retiring from work so I hope she won’t need as many and that means December will be a lot less stressful.  I’m hoping that when December does arrive all I’ll have to worry about is approximately six special cards – I had the regular sized ones made and ready to write until mum pinched them lol!

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do over the weekend ttfn Karen x






Tools:
Imagination Crafts Christmas Holly Stencil
Ranger Cut N Dry Ink blending foam

Stash:
Card/Paper:
Crafters Companion: A4 Centura Snow White Accent snippet for panel; A4 Kraft for base

QVC UK: Imaginations Paper set (an American company) #

Colours:
Imagination Crafts Silkies Sunshine Satin and Turquoise Satin

Embellishments:
Imaginations Set as above Bubble Sticker #
The Ribbon Girl Pleated Ribbon

Glues:
Double sided tape; masking tape


#VOS: mum purchased it from QVC for me at least five years old and possibly a lot more older than that
  

12 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Wow! This is so glittery and pretty! Such an awesome Christmas card! I really like that sumptuous ribbon running down the side.

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty. That is a lovely stencil!

I make cards all year for Christmas too but need about 70. 50 of which need mailed. So...I will be making slimmer cards this year!!!

Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge.

Maryvonne COUSSE said...

Stunning Karen !

massofhair said...

Oooh pretty... Gorgeous card Karen, always a great idea to make your Xmas cards as you go through the year. Loving this design:-) xxx

Di said...

Great stenciling Karen! You've certainly changed direction - love both the old and the new you :)

Hugs

Di xx

LesleyG said...

Fab stencil work Karen, makes a very elegant card xxx

Carol said...

Fabulous stenciling Karen, such a pretty card. Carol x

Kathleen said...

Great stencil and a great design of card.

Kath x

SARN said...

Lovely stencil and I like the card you've made with it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

MaryH said...

Lovely work on this stenciled one, Miss Karen. The ombre look of the ornaments is so pretty, and I'm liking the glimmer & shine that you've achieved with the paste. I haven't thought to try my Silks with the paste yet, so thanks for that idea. Some beautiful cards here, with your new craft love. You're doing a fabulous job with this adventure. TFS &Hugs

Jan Frances said...

Lovely card. The stenciled baubles look great xx

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my CHNC 221 and Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x