Friday, 22 May 2015

This weeks sketches, journal pages and Art It Friday ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your weekend has started well.  I’m experimenting with creating and sharing an extra post at the end of each week where I share photographs of what I have created in a week so that I can link up to all those lovely artists in our blogland.  I will show a photograph of each page.  There will not be a list of the supplies and tools.  There will be a link for each journal photograph if you want to see what was used and why.  So here is the first piece of journaling that I created this week …

  
 Tuesday 19th May She Wears Flowers in Her Hair

 
Wednesday 20th May An A5 Journal Page

 
Thursday 21st May Another A5 Journal Page

An experiment that, thankfully, worked!

Friday 22nd May Double Page Spread


I’m really grateful to Mo and Kim Dellow as I’ve found out that there are other lovely crafters and artists out there that who share their beautiful sketches too.  I am on a very step and quick learning curve with this new ‘obsession’ of mine.  Huge thanks to Jane Davenport, the lovely and very generous Mo and Kim Dellow as I’m linking up to these (not challenges) links:  

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do this weekend  ttfn Karen x


7 comments:

brenda said...

Great work as always Karen.

Apols for the no show all week, been a bit under par. Hope you have a good holiday weekend.

B x

SARN said...

You really have been going for it Karen. So much to see in your lovely pages.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pamellia Johnson said...

It's so much fun to see them all lined up like this! Really great work Karen! hugs and happy weekend :)

Brenda said...

You have been very busy Karen, and I love that you are doing this. I think it is a great idea!! Love all your beautiful work my friend, keep up the great work! Hugs, Brenda

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Beautiful faces, I do like the way you add flowers to them, the background is gorgeous.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Kim Dellow said...

hey Karen, gorgeous! Wonderful work, I just love your faces and the 3D additions of the flowers too! So glad you linked up to Art It Friday - Show Your Face, thank you and thanks for the shout out too. Kx

Julie Ann Lee said...

Lovely creativity, Karen. I love your faces this week. xxx