Monday, 15 June 2015

Different inks and H2O Paints ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your weekend was good.  I managed to have a little play this evening when I realised that one of the challenges I really wanted to enter was closing early tomorrow morning.  So here it is …

  
A rather busy background but I loved playing with these stamps! 
All that lovely stamped goodness! 
A final look

Created for me and especially for these Challenges:
Country View Crafts Challenge Shabby Chic: enjoying my foray into shabby chic style
I was inspired by the gorgeous green and pink colours and the texture on the cushions


I am working hard at trying to use up some rather old ink pads and having fun with some of my lovely lush H2O paints again.  It’s been a while since I played with the H2O paints and I had forgotten how much I love stamping and colouring with them.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do this week ttfn Karen x





Tools
Stamp: Inspired by Stamping: Butterflies; Inspiring Sentiments
Miscellaneous Tools: heat gun; paint brushes; pot of water; spray bottle with water

Stash
Card Paper: Crafters Companion A4 Centura Pearl Snow White Accents for base and snippets of white card for stamping and embossing on

Colours: H2O paints: pink & purple #; Platinum EP
Ink Pads: Tim Holtz IP: Worn Lipstick
Adirondack IP: Lettuce; Wild Plum
Brilliance IPs: Pearlescent Lime; Pearlescent Orchid
Embellishments: cotton cream lace # ; Wild Orchid Crafts peach chrysanthemum
Adhesives/Mediums: Collall 3D glue gel; foam pads; double sided tape; Versamark IP

# very old stash: minimum eight years old so no idea if available to purchase


17 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my goodness Karen, this card is gorgeous!!! I love that stamped background and at first though it was beautiful vellum pattern paper. Love that lace and the butterfly. I'm in love with this card. Hugs, Brenda

brenda said...

Goodness me Karen, this is just Divine, Summer Breeze is the name that come immediately to mind, gorgeous flowers and their aroma drifting on a warm summers evening. Not that we have had any of those so far this year but we can but dream.

B x

Mynn Kitchen said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL, Karen! LOVE all the colors you chose, and the stamped flowers look so wonderful! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! Good luck on the hop and DT call! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Jo Rice said...

This is beautiful Karen, I love the whole design and the colours are just my sort of colours...I love it....thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Blog Challenge....hugs. Jo. X

rachel said...

these flowers look delicious Karen - a really gorgeous summery make - love it xx

Rocky said...

What a great card Karen, love the background, it's SO pretty. Good luck with the DT call!!

Pamellia Johnson said...

Gorgeous Karen!! I'm a huge fan of pink, so I was sucked in immediately! lol. Love your big daisy and the background is stunning! hugs :)

Beth Brovold said...

Simply beautiful Karen!! Wonderfully designed and the colours are fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Carol said...

A beautiful card Karen, gorgeous colours. carol x

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

Kelly Deal said...

Beautiful card!

Monika Reeck said...

Karen, I love your lace add a beautiful texture on your card
Beautiful stamping flowers too.
Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this time
Hugs,
Monika (DT)

Linda said...

This is so pretty ..... Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges.xxx

Daen'Ys said...

WOW, this background is simply stunning!! It is almost enough by itself! The flower, butterfly and lace you added is really well balanced!!
Thank you Karen, for joining us at the House of Cards Blog Hop!
Good luck...
Hugs, Rosi

Katy said...

This is gorgeous Karen! I love how you made that background!! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards and for the Blog Hop! :)

Debs said...

Beautiful card - amazing stamping.
Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx