Friday, 26 June 2015

June Rudolph Day ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week was good – nearly there lol!  Another new follower on Google Friend: welcome Kathy!  I’m very happy to see you here, I hope you’ll like/love what I create when I’m playing with my crafty stash or anything else I’m in the mood to use.  If you’ve any questions leave me a comment and if it’s possible I will get back to you, that’s if you’re easily contactable through Blogger or Google Plus.  If you don’t have an account or blog I’m sorry to say that I won’t be able to contact you.
It’s our lovely Mo’s monthly challenge of creating a Christmas card and sadly I wasn’t able to create one for the May challenge so I made sure I created another card whilst doing my cards for Christmas Card Club over the weekend and here it is …

 
A rather small and minimal card! 
A final look

Created for me and especially for these Challenges:
this would be a perfect male Christmas card
I used a spray to create the red card


We’re pretty sure I’m not going to be around much next week because of our plans for this weekend!  We know it’s going to have a negative effect on my health but right now I’m so excited about what I’ll be doing tomorrow.  I won’t share now but I hope that I’ll be able to tell and show all very soon (and yes it is something to do with my crafty obsession lol!).

I will try to visit a.s.a.p.  My huge thanks goes to the DTs and my regulars who regularly visit and leave comments.  I really do appreciate the fact that you do leave lovely comments and that you do so even when you know I’m not able to visit as often as I’d love to


I hope everyone gets time to do what you love to do over this coming weekend  ttfn Karen x






Tools & Supplies
Stamp:
My Mind’s Eye Winter Wonderland stamp set
Miscellaneous Tools:
Heat gun

Card/Paper:
Crafters Companion A4 Kraft card; snippets of white card sprayed with a sparkly red
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
Brilliance Pearlescent Crimson Red dew drop IP; clear EP #; red spray ink #
Embellishments:
Peel off greeting #
Adhesives/Mediums:
Collall all purpose glue

# VOS: old stash and no idea if still available to purchase


14 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely CAS card Karen using this sweet little tree stamp.
Your weekend sound both exciting and intriguing, can't wait for you to share with us what it is.
Take care,
Lorraine

Carol said...

Super Rudolph Day card Karen. Enjoy your weekend and I hope the repercussions aren't too severe. Carol x

rachel said...

hello Karen - love your make and am intrigued to know what your weekend plans are - does it involve your birthday? Hugs rachel x

Cheri Burry said...

Lovely card with a CAS design! Thanks for playing along with us over at One Crazy Stamper!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Karen, luvin the tall pencil polka dotted trees...sweeet! hello Donna! I am luvin the design...super cute fishes.....FAB! I am having a giveaway on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning.....
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

I am so glad you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

scrappymo! said...

Hope you have fun this weekend! IT is supposed to get to 42 degrees Celsius here,,,s we will spend a lot of time in the pool. The Grandkids are visiting until Sunday so DH will take them out tubing with our daughter. They are very brave and adventuresome and always have their hands thumbs up, which means go faster for the boat driver!

Thanks for takingpart in the June Rudolph Days Challenge. Your card is a great CAS design!

Jane Willis said...

What a lovely, striking card!

LesleyG said...

thats torn it! love anything torn kraft and stamped! Cool card xxx

SmilynStef said...

Love the subtle texture of the torn edges ... so very glad you joined our 12 Days of Cardstock at Jingle Belles.

cheiron said...

Love the look of the torn paper! And the sparkly red is fabulous. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

NGCARDS said...

A super creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

SARN said...

Absolutely LOVE this Rudolph Day card Karen. Love the trees, the paper and the Kraft card. SUPERB.

Oh, you little Secret Squirrel you . . . looking forward to finding out what's got you so excited you're prepared to suffer next week for it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is really a modern and delightful Christmas card, Karen!! I also love the look of torn edges and, of course, I love that it is a design that is easy to mail!! I hope you had fun over the weekend and can't wait to hear more about it!! Enjoy your special day today!! Hugs, Darnell

lauren bergold said...

what a pretty holiday card, i love that cool stamp and you've used it so perfectly here! thanks for joining in our "cardstock christmas" celebration at JINGLE BELLES! <3