Friday, 5 June 2015

Let's Craft & Create Challenge ... Add Some Sparkle ...

 

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week was good and you have fabulous weekend plans.  It’s a new month and that means I have a new project to share today because the theme at Let’s Craft & Create Challenge is Add Some Sparkle and here is my DT card creation …

  
An A6 card 
  
I love this stamp and its great for decoupaging 
Some gorgeous shimmer!
A final look

I’ve been lucky because my creation also fits these Challenges:
A Sprinkle of Imagination Challenge Anything Goes 
(Stampendous stamp set and Dreamweaver Embossing Paste)
MMC#1 Spray Inks & Mists; MMC#3 Stencils & Paste; 
MMC#4 Colours; MMC#5 Ribbon; MMC#6 Stamps; 
MMC#7 Tic Tac Toe (tape, glitter, stamps); & MMC#12 May Flowers

I just wanted to congratulate the DT on this and thank them too
you have helped me so much with my journey!


A nice and easy challenge for me this time!  I love to add a little sparkle to my projects, lol.  I hope you can enter the challenge with us too – there is a mini kit up for grabs for the randomly drawn winner, a badge if you are one of our Top 3’s, you can enter up to three times and link up with as many other challenges as you want.

If you want to know how I created the snippet of card that is in the middle, with the dotty blobs, supplies and details are here.  For details and supplies of the textured layer at the bottom of my card there is a supply list and details here,

If you want to see what my very talented team mates have created take a look here:


Ammarisart aka Catherine
Paper Panacea aka Cheryl
Deb's Crafting Corner
My Craft Creations
 my lovely boss aka Eileen
Gail’s Corner aka Gail
My Crafty Outlook aka Hazel
Ameera Crafts aka Mary
Prendre le temps ... aka Maryvonne
My Crafting Corner aka Ursula


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do this weekend  ttfn Karen x




Tools
Stamp: La Blanche Dogwood Rose stamp
Stamp & Stencil set: Stampendous NKCRS03 NK Studio Grunge stamp, stencil & mask set
Miscellaneous Tools: pot of water; watercolour brushes; heat gun

Stash
Card Paper: snippets card and paper for stamping the flowers; snippets of black matt card that was painted, stamped and embossed; snippets of packaging for the textured piece at the bottom of the card
Colours: Faber-Castell Aquarelles watercolour pencils; Spectrum Noir AquaTints ink to colour the paste; Dreamweaver Embossing Paste Clear
Paints: The Works Crawford & Black Acrylic paint: blue; pink rose
Ink Pads: Memento London Fog; Versamark IP
Embossing Powders: WOW Embossing Powder: Clear detail; WS06 Pearl Gold Sparkle; WS07 Metallic Gold Rich
Embellishments: ribbon from my stash #; Ranger Beadazzles: Hot Pants & Jazz #
Adhesives/Mediums: Collall all purpose glue; Collall dimensional glue; double sided tape


# VOS stash

19 comments:

Pamellia Johnson said...

Gorgeous card Karen! Your flowers are amazing! Love the colours and how you did the centers, such a wonderful contrast on the dark background! hugs :)

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful large flowers to take centre stage here, love the sparkly centres too, very pretty.
Lorraine

Carol said...

A gorgeous card Karen, love the sparkle. Carol x

Jackie Trinder said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the flowers and the added sparkle. Thank you for joining us at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

rachel said...

super make Karen - i love those flower centres - they remind me of those jazzie sweets! Hugs rachel x

Maryvonne COUSSE said...

Gorgeous card Karen , And Gorgeous flowers

Di said...

Really stunning card Karen - LOVE those bright and beautiful flowers!

Hugs

Di xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Karen those flowers look amazing what wonderful vibrant colours and such lovely sparkle, awesome make.
hugs
lorraine x

Hettie said...

Very pretty Karen. Those flowers just ooze shimmer.
Hugs
xx

Brenda said...

Wow! This card is amazing Karen! So beautiful, so vibrant, so awesome!! Love those flowers and the colors you have used on them. I also love how you made the center of the flowers, clever! Hugs, Brenda

Astrid Maclean said...

Beautiful project, love what you did here! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at Mixed Media Monthly!!

Karen Crossen said...

Love the colors!! They just popped out at me - and are really my favorite colors!! Beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Challenge!!

Jaine Drake said...

Very very pretty. Lovely colours. Thank you for entering our challenge at ASOI this time.

Donna B. said...

Gorgeous card, I love the bold and beautiful flowers you created. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Debbie said...

Beautiful card and colors! Love the centers of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Libby said...

OMGosh, Karen--those vibrant flowers are absolutely gorgeous! They look like they took quite a bit of work to create, but they are definitely worth every ounce of creativity, time, work and patience involved. This is a true piece of art and something to treasure for years to come. I hope that one day I can develop the advanced level in the techniques you used to create such a reaction when people, namely crafters, see some of the flowers I make.

Melanie said...

This is wonderful. Thanks for joining the Mixed Monthly Challenge!

Rachel said...

oooh your flowers are gorgeous! love the inside/pollen too. Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge and celebrating our first birthday!!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Lynn K said...

Awesome Card - the flower colors are so vibrant and the flower centers and eye catching!! Thanks for helping us celebrate with this month's challenge!
www.lynnkopas.blogspot.com