Wednesday, 17 June 2015

The great outdoors ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week is going well.  I seem to be always playing with my Spectrum Noir Aquatints at the moment and I have a card to show you today and here it is …

  
Another cute little A6 one
A final look

Created for me and especially for these Challenges
Mema’s Crafts Final June Challenge Anything Goes: I took the optional twist for a man
My scene is an Australian landscape



This pretty little card has been created with my Spectrum Noir AquaTints, a white pencil, gold sparkle EP and a brown felt tip – sort of simples lol! 

Again different techniques were used to create the scene and I have to admit it’s the first time I have created a lovely scene with these stamps.  When I won them I used them a bit but they just weren’t working right for me.  So they have taken me a while to get a good result and I think all the practice was worth it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do this week  ttfn Karen x






Tools & Supplies

Stamp: 
Crafters Companion: SISET070 Stamp It Australia Luscious Landscapes stamp set

Miscellaneous Tools: 
Heat gun; pot of water; ink blending foam; paintbrushes; pipettes; paint pallette; spray bottle of water

Card Paper
Crafters Companion A4 Centura Pearl Snow White for colouring, stamping and base; A4 white paper mop up sheet

Spectrum Noir AquaTints: 
Perfectly Primary

EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours
WOW EP Gold Sparkle; white pencil; brown felt tip

Adhesives/Mediums
Versamark IP; foam pads

20 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful
Jo x

Michele said...

your work with the spectrum noir is gorgeous, you've created such dreamy scenes. thank you for playing along with the travel to faraway places challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

Sandy S. said...

So artistic!

rachel said...

a stunning scene karen - really brilliant!!! Big huggles rachel x

Becca Cruger said...

This is such a stunning, ethereal, impressionistic scene! Absolutely gorgeous watercolor work.

Brenda said...

Wow Karen, you are doing great with your watercolor SN's! I love this scene, so beautiful and peaceful. You are so talented Karen, I wish I could do something like this, but this is way out of my league! lol Hugs, Brenda

Debs said...

Lovely card Karen, thanks for joining us at The Artisitic Stamper x

SARN said...

BRILLIANT scene Karen. xxx

Carol said...

You've created a wonderful scene Karen, so beautiful. Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous scene Karen, I love the misty shades, hugs Kate x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for the Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 113, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

Angela Radford said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at That Craft Place. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Karen :-) I love the watercolored scene, so beautiful! you should frame this ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous scene !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Teresa Kline said...

so luv the watercolor scene...stunning! I am so glad you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Kay Dalton said...

thats so beautiful, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place hugs, kay

Crafting Musketeers said...

Beautiful , thank you for joining us this month over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog xx

Lesia Cook said...

What a calming and peaceful scenery and you make it all so real. I would love to know the techniques you used to create this. Thanks for taking time to visit Mema's Crafts and for sharing your talent with us. Good luck in the challenge and I hope you will continue to visit us. Sending you Hugs From Texas.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Simply amazing art, Karen.
Thanks for joining us at Unruly PaperArts RAQ this month.

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

your card is amazing ! Thank you for joining the June challenge at The Artistic Stamper !