Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Be a dreamer for a Birthday Celebration, a Blogversary and Challenges ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week is going well.  I got to play a little at the weekend, in between DT projects, and as I still have my H2O paints out I tried out some more different styles.  Also I wanted to create a project for two bloggers I follow.  Here is my card which luckily for me fits both of your link ups and a couple of challenges too 

   
There is something about these birds that really appeals to me
A final look

Created especially for these:
Birthday Week Link Up.  When I first saw Becca’s banner I had to use this stamp, 
he’s on the banner but he’s taken his sunglasses off lol!

I was introduced by Sandy Allnock who did a recent CASE. 
Once I saw Jenn's creations I knew I wanted to follow the blog.
Jenn’s creations are totally inspiring to me.  I chose the card on the right to CASE.

Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge ‘I’ for inspired & irridescent
Jenn’s card for the DT really inspired me!


Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do this week  ttfn Karen x






Tools & Supplies
Stamp:
Simon Says Stamps: Tim Holtz Crazy Bird stamp set
Simon Says Stamps: Be stamp set
Miscellaneous Tools:
Paint brushes; pot of water; spray bottle of water
Card Paper:
Crafter’s Companion A4 Centura Pearl Snow White Accents
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
Distress IP: dried marigold
Ranger Archival IP: sepia
H2O paints #
Adhesives/Mediums:
Collall all purpose glue

# VOS: very old stash and no idea if still available to purchase, min. 8 years old

7 comments:

Jean said...

So loving this bird!! Love how you did this!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love these quirky birds too Karen, they're sort of ugly-cute aren't they?
Look forward to seeing more of your projects with them.
Lorraine

Becca Cruger said...

Awwwwww I love it!!! H2o paints you say? I'm intrigued. I'll have to go check them out. This bird just makes me giggle every time I see him. Thank you so much for linking up to my birthday bash.!!

Carol said...

Hi Karen, just catching up with everyone after my holidays. You've created some gorgeous projects this month so far...particularly loving your calendar pages. Today's card is such a cutie and has given me an idea for a quick birthday card I need for my Uncle. Carol x

Suzanne C said...

Those birds are super cute and yours is sweet! Adorable card. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

jenn shurkus said...

eeeeeppp!!!! i love how your card turned out :) and i'm so happy you "found" me :) thank you so much for helping me celebrate!!

Taunya Butler said...

What a wonderful card and such a great CASE of Jenn's card - she is wonderful, isn't she?? Love the color and just the cute, fun feel your card has!!