Friday, 10 July 2015

Christmas in July ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week was good and you have fabulous weekend plans.  I am snippet busting and I’ve a Christmas card to share with you today and here it is …

  
Another A6 landscape, love this fold! 

Created for me and especially for these Challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge Christmas in July
Crafty Hazel’s Christmas Challenge #236 Include a Sentiment
Tic Tac Toe: 2 die cut flowers – summer colours – lots of layers


I created another one of the pink and white Christmas cards.  I still have quite a lot of pink and blue sparkle card left from playing with the H2O paints.  This card I love!  I actually achieved shabby and distressed.  I’m working on my style and designs, trying very hard to make more shabby style because there are so many designers out there that create gorgeous shabby creations.  I’m deliberately trying not to completely CASE another person, trying to find what I love and like which is inks and paints with my much loved stamps lol!

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do this weekend  ttfn Karen x





Tools & Supplies
Stamp: Visible Image Snowflakes stamp set; sentiment ftom a Woodware Tree stamp set

Die Cutting Machine & Dies: Cuttlebug die cutting machine; Whimsy snowflake die; Marianne mini Poinsettia die set; Memory Box mini bow die

Miscellaneous Tools: heat gun; paint brushes; pot of water; spray bottle of water

Card Paper: Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Snow White Accents A4 card for base, stamped panel and snippets for die cutting

EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours: Versamark IP; White EP #; two shades of pink H2O paints

Embellishments: brads #; AB glitter #; pink brads #; metallic silver pearls; clear snowflake gem  #; white mesh fabric #

Adhesives/Mediums: Collall all purpose glue; Collall glue gel (for the mesh)


# VOS: very old stash, at least five years old


10 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my Karen, this is such a beautiful Christmas card! I love pink used at Christmas, I'm a pink gal. lol But I just think it is a pretty color at Christmas. I love the sparkle and shine you gave this card too. So pretty! Having the granddaughters over to spend the night this weekend, I love it. But I know I will be exhausted by the time they leave. lol Hugs, Brenda

brenda said...

Pink Christmas work very well for me Karen, lovely resisit snowflakes and I always like a Poinsettia or two.

B x

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card; love the colors you used. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge

Di said...

Gorgeous card Karen! You know how I love pink :-) And the card shape is lovely, must try to make more of those, am sure they would stand up better than the tall A6 ones!

Great to see you both in the Playground as well as Cuttlebug Mania :-)

Hugs

Di xx

rachel said...

that pink is beautiful - i love it karen.... hugs rachel x

SARN said...

That's so pretty Karen xxx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 236 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

Sue said...

Wonderful card Karen and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue DT xx

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colour. Thanks for joining in our "Christmas in July" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x

Jo said...

Beautfiul, love the non traditional colour. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt

I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
You can find my candy here
You can find my atc swap here