Thursday, 27 August 2015

House of Cards Design Team Reminder Metallic and My Tutorial ...

 

House of Cards Challenge Blog

Hello my lovely friends, I hope you are having a lovely week.  Over at House of Cards Challenge Blog there is a reminder of our Metallic challenge and a step by step tutorial showing you how to create metallic die cuts using either embossing powder or ultra thick embossing powder.   I have shared a step by step tutorial of how to create your own metallic embellishments and this is the card I shared at the beginning of the month …



I will be adding the tutorial to one of my Page tabs above once the current challenge at House of Cards Challenge Blog ends.  In fact I’m hoping to add more new and re-vamped tutorials soon.  

I have candy that is open world wide to new and old Followers.  I would love it if my current Followers were to add their name too, for the post with the link you need to go here.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do this week  ttfn Karen x 








Tools & Supplies
Stamp: Stampendous clear Robot stamp set #
Stencil: Dutch Doobadoo stencil
Miscellaneous Tools: Paintbrushes; pot of water; spray bottle of water
Card Paper: Crafter’s Companion A4 Centura Snow White Accents card
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours: Ranger Archival Jet Black IP; Luminarte H2O paints; Silver EP #
Embellishments: Die cut flourish #; Craftwork Cards die cut #; die cuts from an old kit #
Adhesives/Mediums: Versamark IP; Collall all purpose glue; foam pads


# VOS: very old stash and no idea if still available to purchase, min. 8 years old

4 comments:

Dotty Jo x said...

Cute card, always love robots! Great tutorial too, hun, Jo x HOC/DT Friend

rachel said...

great make Karen - cute robot! hugs rachel x

Lilian YF said...

I love that robot!
Lilian HOC teamie
The Leaf Studio

Taunya Butler said...

Fun card and that robot is so cute!!