Friday, 7 August 2015

More new stamps in shades of purple ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week was good and you are going to have a great weekend.  I have a shaped card to share with you and here it is …
  
Roughly DL size
A final look: love this one!
Created for me and especially for these Challenges:
Card Mania Challenge #71 Anniversary
Great Impressions Stamps Challenge August Add A Sentiment
Penny Black Saturday Challenge Hot Summer Colours
Another two more stamps used from my list of new stamps: yay!
That’s Crafty Challenge Purple Passion


I have used more new stamps, a Penny Black stamp set, a lovely LOTV stamp, new WOW EP, very old stash (200mm square mat and lilac card), Wild Orchid Crafts roses and lots of white snippets.  Finding these mats that I purchased quite a few years ago has been a bonus!  I love to fold them in half and I get a lovely card shape that fits into normal DL envelopes: bonus!

I think I won the glove and sentiment stamp set from the Penny Black & More Challenge last year and the postcard stamp was from another win from Lily of the Valley, love this postcard stamp and I forewarn you it will be used a lot lol!

I have candy that is open world wide to new and old Followers.  I would love it if my current Followers were to add their name too, for the post with the link you need to go here.  

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do this weekend.  I will be around, hopefully, this weekend to check out all of the lovely creations I have missed and because I still have quite a few projects to post too lol!  I’m still in the midst of a ‘creative’ spurt but I’m being more careful and making sure I don’t overdo it!  In fact I already have my projects created, photographed and typed for Christmas Card Club this weekend: yay!!!  Have an awesome weekend ttfn Karen x







Tools & Supplies
Stamp:
Penny Black stamp set
Lily of the Valley: Grunge Postcard stamp A

Die Cutting Machine & Dies:
Cuttlebug die cutting machine; Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Oval & Large Scalloped oval die sets

Miscellaneous Tools:
Heat gun; paint brushes; pot of water; spray bottle of water

Card Paper:
200 mm Square mat #; snippets of white card; lilac card for matting

EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
DIP: Dusty Concord; Antique Linen; Versamark IP
WOW EP; H2O paints #

Embellishments:
Wild Orchid Crafts roses

Adhesives/Mediums:
Double sided tape; foam pads; Colall sticky glue

# VOS: very old stash and no idea if still available to purchase, min. 7 years old

14 comments:

Carol said...

Karen this is such a pretty creation, love all the purples. Carol x

Maryvonne COUSSE said...

Hi Karen
Love your card ! Beautiful Purple , and your stamp is stunning !

linda said...

hi karen, yes it is a very delicate and classy stamp and it goes so well with the postcard; love the colours you've used! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
linda

Mynn Kitchen said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Karen! LOVE all that glorious purple--and the gloved hands image is amazing! Fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Eve Maynard said...

Hi Karen
oh I do love your beautiful card - in my favourite colour too!!
Thank you for entering the playground again.
Eve xx

Maura Hibbitts said...

Lovely purple vintage card! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

rachel said...

a gorgeous make Karen - and I love the purple - stunningly beautiful. Hugs rachel x

NGCARDS said...

A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Toni said...

I love the vintage feel of this card--it reminds me of a clutch purse. Love it!

Toni
Great Impressions DT

Taunya Butler said...

Wonderful, beautiful - that is what this post is!! Love purple, it was one of the colors at my wedding!! So great and I am glad you are in a creative spurt!! Hope you are well and happy!! Enjoy!!!

Inky Kitty said...

What a lovely card, thank you for joining The Artistic Stampers challenge this month.

Mervi said...

Lovely cards with beautiful lilacs.
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Penny Black and more Challenge, welcome again;-))m

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in with our Flower challenge over at Creative Inspirations!
CraftyNatalie {DT}

Helen said...

Beautiful card - gorgeous colour!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x