Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Snippets and Very Old Stash ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week is going well.  Following on from yesterdays post I’ve another previously started but until now not finished card to share today and here it is …


  
A DL card for a change 
   
The tag can be used  as a book mark 

Created for me and especially for these Challenges
Allsorts Challenge #324 Favourite Colour: blue with purple because of Becca!
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps Challenge #187 Left me Hanging: hope this counts!
Papertake Weekly Challenge Spots and Stripes
Polkadoodles Challenge #32 Use Something New: the stamp
Sparkles Monthly Challenge #71 more than one fold
Stamping Sensations Challenge Anything Goes with a Stamp and a Die
Virginia’s View Challenge Embellishments
For some reason I can't add the photograph for Virginia's challenge - it's coming up with a blog error, grr!


With the exception of the flower stamp and the flower die I have no idea if the stash I used is still available to purchase.  The tag, inside the folded over panel, is a snippet from my H2O and stamp experiments.  When we did the re-organisation in January I found this card blank, covered with this DP, no idea when I did that or how long I did it.  I also found a tub of white Tattered Floral die cuts too and I’ve no idea why I cut so many die cuts either!  I must have started a project and then got distracted by something else and never finished that project.  This week I’m planning to get some of the UFO projects finished and I also want to get some of my DT projects created too.  This process happens to me a lot because I have to get a certain project finished that is suddenly urgent.  I would guess that happens to other creative’s too. 

I have candy that is open world wide to new and old Followers.  I would love it if my current Followers were to add their name too, for the post with the link you need to go here.
  
I’m trying to remember to add in extra time because of how up and down my back is right now, some days I can do a fair bit and other days nothing what so ever.  Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do this week  ttfn Karen x









Tools & Supplies
Stamp:
Little Claire Dinky stamp

Die Cutting Machine & Dies:
Cuttlebug die cutting machine
Tim Holtz & Sizzix Tattered Floral die

Miscellaneous Tools:
Paint brushes; pot of water; spray bottle of water

Card Paper:
QVC DL three fold card blank #; snippets of Crafters Companion Centura Pearl Snow White Accents for  stamping & die cutting; free HOTP papers #

EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
H2O paints

Embellishments:
Word #; WOC pink flower #; ribbon #

Adhesives/Mediums:
Double sided tape; Collall all purpose glue

# VOS: very old stash and no idea if still available to purchase, min. 8 years old



14 comments:

Sandie Gough said...

Hi Karen, the colours are just so pretty hunnie, great design and beautifully put together :D
I am now a happy follower x
hugs
xx

Becca Cruger said...

Isn't it fun to start using up some of your stash. I feel so happy when I'm finally able to stop "hoarding" something. :) These are all so pretty! Purple and teal is my favorite color scheme so you've really hit the nail on the head for me.

Bev said...

lovely bright and bold colour choice for this creation and I adore the flowers x Thanks for joining in the 'Something New' challenge over at Polkadoodles http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/week-33-crafting-challenge-at.html

Cazro said...

A wonderful feeling to finally complete a project. Super colours and a useful gift with the moveable tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT.

Joan said...

Lovely card with fabulous colours and beautiful flowers

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation. Lovely colors.

Sue said...

Karen, this is a lovely card. I love your colur choice and your design is wonderful. The flowers you have made are beautiful. Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations.
Sue...xxx

Taunya Butler said...

Lovely and such an awesome design!! Hope you will take card of yourself until your back feels better!!

nwilliams6 said...

Karen, this is beautiful. Love the flowers and colors and your card shape is really great! Thanks for sharing this with us in the DRS Designs challenge!!!! hugz



















































Maryvonne COUSSE said...

Hi Karen ! Wonderfull work !
Love your layout and colours !
Stunning !
Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges , and Good Luck !

Claire said...

Gorgeous make, love it! Thanks so much for joining our Something New challenge over at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Claire xx

Team Clark said...

This flower is really amazing! I just love it! One can never have too many die cut flowers... ;0

Penny said...

Really pretty, and my favourite colours. Great folds! Thanks so much for playing in the use something new challenge with Polkadoodles Penny (Polkadoodles DT)

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful colors and lovely fold. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.