Wednesday, 30 September 2015

12 Tags of 2015, September by the skin of my teeth lol!

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week is going well.  If you want to know how and what you go here: Tim Holtz 2015 September Tag.  

For very obvious reasons this will be a mega quick post as I really wasn’t sure if I was going to get this finished in time and the paste is still damp, even though I’ve heated it a couple of times, grr, lol …

 

I love it!  And I had awesome fun creating it but I'm determined to get it done earlier in October!

I’m also very lucky that this also fits the following challenges
 Eclectic Ellapu Purple Team Challenge use stash that is at least six months old: my alcohol inks must be more than five years old and it was awesome fun to play with them and learn some more new techniques from the talented Tim Holtz
The Artistic Stamper Challenge Things with Wings I wanted to enter the current challenge so when I saw Tim’s tag I knew I could use my Artistic Stamper butterfly stamp set!

I used my Noor stencil especially for this challenge as it’s a perfect match.

The one day I needed it to be warm and for my paste to dry!  It’s still wet but it is drying very slowly and that makes the colours pop even more!  Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do this week ttfn Karen x









Tools & Supplies
Stamp: The Artistic Stamper butterfly stamps

Stencil: Noor Design stencil

Miscellaneous Tools: craft mat; palette knife

Card Paper:
Glossy card and a TH Manilla tag; some product packaging to attempt the look

EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
TH Alcohol Inks: stonewashed; lettuce; wild plum; caramel & Alcohol Blender
Ranger Archival IP: black; Dreamweaver pearlescent embossing paste

Adhesives/Mediums: Glossy Accents; Washi tape for the stencil


6 comments:

SARN said...

Absolutely LOVE it Karen.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Claudia said...

Hi Karen

What a lovely creation, the effect you created is just great and well done.

Thank you very much for joining us at the Cards und More Challenge.

Hugs Claudia

rachel said...

awesome take on the tag Karen and well done on getting it in for the deadline! Hugs rachel x

Sara Barker said...

Way to slide in at the last minute, Karen! It's beautiful! I love that white of the paste against the colorful background! I can't believe neither of us won! Ha! Ha! Hugs!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful tag, love the background, the embossing over top is fantastic xx

Beate Rauer said...

great tag! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate