Tuesday, 8 September 2015

A new NBUS Challenge ...

Hello my lovelies, just popped onto check my emails and comments.  I subscribe to my lovely mate Darnell's blog and today is the start of Darnell's NBUS #5 Challenge.

If you have stash that you have not used whether it be new or old you can play along.  The theme is always Anything Goes and there are some rules but nothing too drastic, I promise lol!

So go on over and follow Darnell's blog and use some of your Never Before Used Stash:  I know you all got that 'cos I do too!  See here for all the details and the rules.  There are some awesome prizes up for grabs.

I am hoping to have time later in the week to play but we've a busy week so if you don't see me around do not worry I'm not ill just busy!  We've appointments and a family visit next weekend and we need to get ready for that before I can play with my never before used old stash let alone my lovely new never before used new shiney stuff which is still in the packet lol.

I hope you all have an awesome week and get to play with your fabulous goodies.  ttfn Karen x

3 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Thanks for letting others know about this!! You are wonderful!!!

Kelly Deal said...

Hi Karen! Hope everything is well?! I just joined the challenge. I'm super busy too, but I think I can pull it off!

Asha said...

Thanks for letting us know, Karen. I keep missing this challenge! :D Hope all is well with you.
hugs Asha