Monday, 12 October 2015

Candy winners and an update ...

Hello lovely friends, I hope your weekend was good and your week has started well too.  I’ve received concerned emails as I’ve not shared for a while.  There are no issues just a cold knocking me for six lol!  

I think you know I’m disabled due to RA and back issues.  Unfortunately I’m struggling right now and it takes my body a long time to come back to my level of health.  My immune system is weak because of drugs to stop RA damaging more joints and my back and mobility is worse than usual right now.  When I catch a cold or sniffles it takes 12-14 days to recover, just dumb that is! 

I’m hoping to get up to date with one of my DT creations this week and I hope to be crafting, creating, getting very inky and blogging normally next weekend.  Not only have I missed crafting I’ve missed all of you and your gorgeous creations too.

DH has drawn the first candy winner and that is …

Barb of Barb’s Faraway Cards!!!

Now I said that I would add more prizes to the list if I hit my target of 60.  Oh my goodness you shocked me: 82!  I’ve not been able to photograph the next prize because of this blasted cold: so you will just have to take my word that you will get what I say in the post.  I have a Pan Pastel starter set to go to …

Kitty of KT Fit Kitty!!!

Again I’ve not been able to photograph this next prize!  I have peel off, toppers and embellishments to go to …

Taunya at Daisies Girl.Com!!!

Barb, Kitty and Taunya  can you please email your snail mail details to me a.s.a.p.  My email is: starbase 31 ‘full stop’ kp ‘at symbol’ gmail ‘full stop’ com.  I have replaced the characters with typed and added spaces as I don’t want spam in my inbox!

I have several new products that are perfect for gifting too so I’ll be able to get another candy for ‘Current Followers Only’ sometime soon.

My DH has to go out either later on this week or early next.  He has offered to go to the P.O. and I’ll notify all of you when we have got your parcels posted.

I am having a major re-organisation and trying to shrink my stamps and supplies.  I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in winning used stamps?!   I have always looked after my stamps so they are clean and not stained – have a think and let me know: if I get a positive response I should be able to have a recycled stamps candy at some point.   I will come back with a ‘Current Follower Only’ candy.   I have several new sets of stamps that are perfect for candy prizes.

You have floored me beyond belief I can’t believe I now have 82 Followers, friends to be, and Friends who have followed me since my journey began.  You are all awesome and kind.  I am incredibly grateful for all of you and your comments.  Take care and keep warm my lovely ladies Karen xx

16 comments:

valerija said...

Congratulations to the winners. of course, I would be happy to also used stamps .
Greetings, Valerija

valerija said...

Congratulations to the winners. of course, I would be happy to also used stamps .
Greetings, Valerija

ellyscard creatief said...

Congrats to the winners.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Congrats to the three lucky winners!
It's a shame that you are still suffering with that blasted cold Karen, I do hope things improve for you soon.
Lorraine

rachel said...

sorry to hear you're suffering Karen - hope you feel better soon and well done to your winners! Hugs rachel x

KT Fit Kitty said...

First of all, Karen, I am so sorry you have been sick with a cold, and it certainly does sound like it really knocked the wind out of you. I am glad you are feeling a bit better and I hope you continue to heal and get back to feeling like yourself again soon.

Secondly, congratulations on 82 followers! That is awesome! I am glad to be one of them!

And that brings me to my third point - Woohooo! I am so happy and excited to be one of your winners! Thank you very much! I do not have any Pan Pastels yet, and I have seen other people using them and have been curious about them, so this is such a wonderful prize - I can't wait to try them! Thank you!

I would also like to extend a big congratulations to my friends, Barb and Taunya, on their wins as well!

As for your next candy, I think used stamps are great! I am very interested and think it would be a fantastic candy! Thank you!

I am going to email you right now - thank you, Karen!

Regina said...

Congrats to the winnersand enjoy your candies!
Karen thanks for giving us this chance!
I wish you all the best!
Regina*

Kath said...

I hope you feel better soon and congratulations to all the winners of your candy. I would be very interested in a used stamp candy (most of my stamps are pre-loved!).
Kath x

brenda said...

Well done to the winners.

So sorry things are kicking off health wise Karen, must be the weather as I am much the same and going for more targeted spinal injections next week. I think when we are immune compromised everything hits us twice as hard, most people get over things in a week, we take twice as long.

Take care my friend.

B x

SARN said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the three lucky winners of your candy.

Also congrats to you on getting 82 followers Karen.

Sending you well wishes and hope you recover soon.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Barb said...

Hi Karen, I only opened my laptop a short time ago and found out I'm one of your blog candy winners. Than you so much, a fantastic surprise, and congratulations also to Kitty and Taunya.

Congratulations to you Karen on reaching 82 followers. Well Done!

I'm so sorry Karen, being a more recent follower to your bit of blogland I didn't realise you had medical problems. It sounds as if you have really been feeling rough. I do hope you'll soon be feeling much better. Sending Big Hugs.

Your idea of recycling stamps sounds a very good one. Your old stamps would be new ones for someone else.

I'll email you Kare and Thank you very much indeed. Barbxx

StirYourCreativity said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Karen wishes from me so that you get well soon and showcase more of your art :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Get well soon Karen

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Berina RGA said...

Congrats to the winners. So sorry to hear that you are suffering. Sending you wishes and hugs. Hope you feel better soon. Your idea of giving used stamps sounds good to me. Many of us would be happy to build our stash our stamps - old or new. Hope you get some good crafty time. Get well soon Karen..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Tina Z. said...

I hope you will feel better soon and congratulations to all the winners of your great candy.
And yes, I would also be very interested in a used stamp candy :).

Hugs, Tina

UTs Hobby Time said...

Hope you are feeling better Karen. Congrats to the lucky winner. Very nice idea of destashing the stamps. I would be very much interested in used stamp blog candy.