Tuesday, 5 January 2016

An old stamp ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your weekend was good and your week has started well.  I’m keeping my fingers crossed that you are warm, dry and safe wherever you are too.  Another CAS card, crumbs I think I might be hooked on them, to share today and here it is …
 
 A6 with some depth, but not too much! 
Love this image! 
This die is going to be used a lot!
A final look

Created for me and especially for these Challenges
Allsorts Challenge #344 What’s New? The die set
Crafty Calendar Challenge Something New: die set 
 Crafty Enjoyments Challenge #3 CAS
 Crop Stop Challenge Blog #11 Anything Goes
 Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Something New: Tim Holtz die set; stamps
Sweet Stamps Challenge January Anything Goes 
The Artistic Stamper Challenge January Anything Goes


I stamped the cat image directly onto a card and then coloured with my Spectrum Noir AquaTints Essentials set.  I stamped a second time onto a snippet of white card and coloured again with the AquaTints.  Whilst they were drying I grabbed a black snippet of card and die cut the ‘friends’ from the die set. 
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon ttfn Karen x








Tools
Stamp:
Claritystamp Ltd #

Machine & Dies:
Cuttlebug; Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits die set

Miscellaneous Tools:
Paintbrushes; pot of water

Supplies
Card Paper:
300 gsm card; black snippet

EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
Distress IP: pumice stone
Crafter’s Companion AquaTints inks: Essentials

Adhesives/Mediums:
Collall all purpose glue; double sided tape; fun foam

# VOS: very old stamp no longer on the website

19 comments:

SARN said...

Very cool indeed. xxx

Sally H said...

What a beautiful card! I can see why you love that stamp. Hope you are managing to stay warm and dry. If anything I am finding it a bit too warm :)

Monika Weclewska said...

Very nice CAS card, love the cat stamp. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Enjoyments.
Monika DT

Helene E said...

Such a lovely project! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with it and good luck.

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunning design Karen!! Love that sentiment popped out! Very artistic!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

LesleyG said...

What a lovely card, and I can see why you love that sentiment die, the font is fab xxx

Malwina M said...

Oh lovely CAS card! Thank you for sharing with us!

CraftyEnjoyments

Malwina DT

ike said...

Excellent CAS - the kitty is lovely and I really luv that die.... I thought it was a stamp .... it's a lovely Font :-D
Thank you for purring along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

CornishKat said...

Beautiful card Karen, I love the cat and the die-cut looks fab. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Katrina x

p.s. I have some candy on my blog at the moment if you want to join in http://cornishkat.blogspot.com/

Di said...

Really lovely Karen! Love the sketchy look and the die font is terrific! Well done you kiddo :)

Managed to squeeze into shoes to go to hospital so no Goofy impressions after all :)

Hugs

Di xx

Carol said...

Super CAS card Karen. Carol x

Abi said...

Ha ha, there you are!! I've been popping across to the old blog and wondering if you were alright! Didn't realise what had happened. Really lovely to hear from you hon, how are you doing?

I did really well using up stuff last year, although you wouldn't think it to see the chaotic state of my craft area/room/house! Here's hoping that this year makes a more visible impact.

Loving your CAS card and glad to read you are still experimenting with the different styles. Hugs xx

susiestacey said...

Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'What's New' challenge week. The new challenge starts tomorrow, hope you join in again x Susan x

Emma Williams said...

What a lovely card and I adore that stamp, it's fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :) x

Katarzyna Ewa said...

You made this card realy beautiful and rich using only one colour.
Thank you for sharing your CAS project with all of us at crafrtyenjoyments.co.uk challenge #3.

Katarzyna Ewa

my blog
my birthday candy
DT craftyenjoyments.co.uk
DT House of Cards

Barb said...

A lovely CAS card Karen. Barbxx

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

How cool is that! Love your card, Karen
Thanks so much for joining us at Artistic Stamper again this month.

Kim said...

Beautiful CAS card. The image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at www.sweetstamps.com

Kim - SSDT

Rączka Made said...

Great!