Sunday, 3 January 2016

My Favourite Five Christmas Cards ...

It’s the time to link up to the lovely and talented Debby’s

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your weekend is going well.  It’s that time of the year again!  I’ve got many of the Christmas cards that I created in 2015 because I forget to get DH to purchase stamps and I’ve not been able to get to the Post Office. 
However I am trying to take it as a positive thing: I won’t have to make so many this year and hopefully I’ll remember to order the stamps in November.  Anyhow here are my favourite five Christmas cards …


#1 the card I made for my brother and Bethan: 
I loved creating this one and being able to create in a different style it was liberating and I plan to create more like this

#2 I love my Tim Holtz Crazy Bird stamp set so much!  I’ve loved learning to use different products and crafting out of the usual comfort zone

#3 It sparkles, it has snowflakes and it’s pink and white: enough said? Lol!

#4 I love the stamp, really love my Spectrum Noir AquaTints, those little robin stickers are so very cute and pretty!  And it won me a prize: I always love that!

#5 I love that I created a CAS card, 
used my AquaTints and Gesso to create the snow and I love it!


ttfn Karen xx

5 comments:

Sally H said...

Five real beauties, Karen! I love them all - gorgeous snowflakes and poinsettias. Happy new year to you and I hope you have a really good 2016 xxx

Tracy said...

Hello lovely I hope you and dh had a nice xmas ? I also hope 2016 is a great year and is as pain free as possibly :)
These are all such lovely cards, i really do like them all.
Sending you huge hugs my lovely xxxx

Jo said...

5 gorgeous creations Karen, love that crazy bird but my favourite is the pink one....truly beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful New Year!
hugs Jo x

Carol said...

A lovely selection of Christmas cards Karen...love the crazy bird. Carol c

Barb said...

Another great selection Karen. The snow works really well. Barbxx