Wednesday, 3 February 2016

Another ATC ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week is going well.  Along with my tags I have also had a blast creating yesterdays and today’s Artist Trading Cards.  It has been a while since I made one and even longer since I made one and then wanted to create a second one lol!  So here it is …

 
Surprise lol!  I wanted to create something a little more substantial but still ATC size 
Now isn't that just cute!  
Not quite sure how but I have managed to chop the end of the photo - apologies!

Created for me and especially for these Challenges
Country View Crafts Challenge Make Your Own Background


This one took a bit more work and some huffing and puffing and snippet hunting, lol, and the amount of different mediums, oh my I could be typing those up for hours!  Suffice it to say here that many different mediums were used and I hope I have remembered them all below!

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon  ttfn Karen x








Tools
Stamp: Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamp set; star stamps came with a magazine #
Miscellaneous Tools: paintbrushes; pipettes; pot of water; heat gun; mini heart cutter #

Supplies
Card Paper: various small and very small snippets were use to stamp onto or to create backgrounds with
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours: Spectrum Noir AquaTints: Beautifully Grunge; EP blue #; Cosmic Shimmer Black EP #; Adirondack IP: Denim #; shimmer watercolour paints #Stickles Glitter Glue pink # & purple #
Embellishments: ribbon from stash; Friendly Plastic #
Adhesives/Mediums: Collall all purpose glue; funky foam


# VOS: +5 years old and no idea if available to purchase any more or where I bought them

12 comments:

Jo said...

FABulous.....love that crazy bird with his heart shaped box of chocs....brilliant!
hugs Jo x

Joi at RR said...

MORE than ADORABLE. Love that he has his own little "home"! So fun. GREAT colors too!! j.

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh what a cuuuute project! I love the fun bird and all the shimmery detail! Thanks for joining along with the MMMC :)

SARN said...

Absolutely brilliant ATC . . . love how you've made a surprise inside. I never think to make a dimensional ATC . . . just straightforward playing card shaped ones. Thanks for the inspiration.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fab atc Karen, love the design and those quirky looking birds really tickle me, I love them.
Lorraine

KarenB said...

So much fun! I love TH's crazy birds, it always makes me smile when I see people using them! (I don't have my own set but they are on my wishlist.)

rachel said...

lovely work Karen - love your crazy bird ATC with his box of chocs!!! Great background too - thanks for joining us at CVCrafts! Hugs rachel x

Barbara Schiassi said...

Absolutely fun work! Love your sparkling crazy bird! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous project,thanks for sharing with us at Country View Challenges.xxx

Pon Malar said...

Brilliant :) beautiful ATC..

Donna B. said...

Very sweet ATC. I love the glittery heart! Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Rachel said...

great atc! love your crazy bird with his box of glittery chocolates! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

-Rachel
rwkrafts.com