Saturday, 13 February 2016

Thank you Veronica and Winnie & Walter and Celebrating WInnie & Walter's 2nd Belated Birthday ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your weekend is going well and I must apologise for my absence, that rotten sinus/cold issue is back, grr. 
Thankfully I managed to do a little crafting yesterday with the new gorgeous stash, courtesy of Veronica and Winnie & Walter, I won a voucher from one of their blog hops and I got to chose some lovely new goodies – stamp set; die; mask/stencil.  Here is what I created last night …

 
A6 and flat for posting
I am very happy with this
The sentiment is so cute and I love my new die too
A final look

Created for me and especially for these Challenges 

The pink and white inspired me
 Colouring Crazy Challenge #5 Pink & White 
Happy Little Stamper’s Mixed Media Challenge February Paint: I used watercolour paints through the stencil and acrylic paint to colour card which I then die cut
Stamping Sensations Challenge February Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #219 Anything Goes


I must warn you in advance of the fact that you will be seeing more of the flower design in particular for the next few months.  I absolutely adore the design and I love the result of one of my experiment techniques with my Spectrum Noir AquaTints sets.

A quick post because of the sinus/cold stuff I have to go lie down for a bit, again!  Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon ttfn Karen x








Tools & Supplies
Stamp: Winnie & Walter Happiest of Holidays stamp set
Die Cutting Machine & Dies: Cuttlebug die cutting machine; Winnie & Walter In a Word Cutaway: ‘happy’ (die)
Stencil: Winnie & Walter Creative Screening Duo: The Big, The Bold and Extras
Miscellaneous Tools: paintbrushes; pipettes; water pot
Card Paper: Crafter’s Companion Centura Pearl snow white gold accents card; snippet card for die cutting
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours: Spectrum Noir Beautifully Grunge set; Distress IP: tattered rose; ; Ceramcoat acrylic paint
Embellishments: ribbon #
Adhesives/Mediums: Collall all purpose glue

# VOS: very old stash and no idea if still available to purchase, min. 5 years old

10 comments:

brenda said...

That's a beautiful rose image Karen, makes a super CAS card, many thanks for joining in our February theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

honeybeelane said...

Lovely, Karen! Beautiful bloom and great die cut "happy." Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

Creative world said...

Beautiful card,I love your rose stencil and happy die,great combination.Hope you feel better soon and congrats on a winning...Thank you for joining us at ATSM...XX Željka

Sally H said...

Fabulous card, Karen! Great use of your new stash, and beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month!

rachel said...

this is beautiful - I love that rose Karen - fabulous x

Joi at RR said...

SUCH a GORGEOUS rose Karen... and card. Bless your heart - glad you were able to get a little crafty fix but... rest girl... and please get better soon!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! j.

Susan said...

Beautiful rose and such a pretty card!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card Karen, I love that big flower! And of course I'm a pink girl, so loving the color combo. Hugs, Brenda

Sanna said...

lovely card!!!! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment <3