Tuesday, 15 March 2016

A little thankful ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your weekend was good and your week has started well.  A little card to share today but I did manage to use up a snippet to create it and here it is …

 
It packs a punch for such a little one
A final look

Created for me and especially for these Challenges
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #221 Anything Goes


For this little card I managed to use both the stamp set and stencil I own from Winnie & Walter.  I absolutely adore this stencil.  It works beautifully with my AquaTints and whilst typing I’ve realised I haven’t tried it with my Spectrum Aqua pens yet so that will be my next thing to do!

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon  ttfn Karen x









Tools 
Stamp: Winnie & Walter stamp set: Happiest of Holidays
Stencil: Winnie & Walter Creative Screening: The Big, The Bold & The Extras
Miscellaneous Tools: paintbrushes; pipettes; water pot

Supplies
Card Paper: snippet Sheena’s stamping card; 300 gsm card
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours: Spectrum Noir AquaTints: Beautifully Grunge & Essentials; Adirondack IP: Currant
Adhesives/Mediums:  Collall all purpose glue; Washi tape


7 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

This is a very pretty image. It's lovely to branch out into mixed media. Thank you so much for entering our 221st challenge. We are always delighted to see your entries and appreciate your inspirational creativity.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
DT Member

Sid said...

Fab painted effects on this fab card !

brenda said...

Pretty card and colours Karen and lovely bold Rose.

Have a good Wednesday.

B x

SARN said...

Fabulous card Karen. Love Winnie & Walter stuff!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Marlies said...

A lovely card Karen. A beautiful rose I like the gold on the leaves too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted To Stamps. Marlies

Joi at RR said...

So lovely Karen. Yes - life is so much easier when we are thankful - even for the little things like your beautiful card. Xj.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful card! I love how it looks painted. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt