Monday, 6 June 2016

A sketch ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors I hope your weekend was a good one and your week has begun well.  I have a more or less one layer card to share with you today and here it is …

  
An A6 card
I do love to blot and splatter
I like these CAS cards!

Created for me and especially for these Challenges
Fashionable Stamping Challenge #111 Blots & Splashes


It’s not one layer because I got something wrong, lol, the lime green coloured the flower and I didn’t mean for it to do so.  Next time I need to remember to stamp and emboss the image before attempting to do this.  I did enjoy creating it with an NBUS stamp too, and lots of loverly little blots and splatters here and there.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon  ttfn Karen x








Tools
Stamp:
Paperbabe free flower stamp c/o Craft Stamper magazine
Paperbabe Pieridae Butterfly stamp set
Miscellaneous Tools: heat tool; paint brushes; water pot; ruler

Supplies
Card Paper:
Sheena Douglass A4 Stamping Card; snippet for stamping onto
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
Spectrum Noir AquaTints: Beautifully Grunge
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Overlay pen
Memento Dew Drop pink
Embellishments: EBay: sequins
Adhesives/Mediums: Collall all purpose glue

12 comments:

SARN said...

I also love to blot and splatter . . . so this card works for me! LOVE IT!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

rachel said...

great work Karen - and it doesn't matter that its not one layer - its lovely xx

Brenda said...

What a pretty card Karen! I love the color combo and that flower is such a pretty one. The pink splatters look great and I also love your sentiment in the pink. Hugs, Brenda

Kreative Kymona said...

Hello Karen!! I love the texture on your card. Nicely done!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

Lisa Harrolle said...

Beautiful card Karen! So artsy and fun!

Jane said...

The lime green and pink combo is awesome, great watercolouring. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Hannelie said...

So beautifully bright and vibrant Karen!
Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Cara said...

Fab card, glad to hear that it's not just me that does things like that! Cara x

brenda said...

A great abstract creation Karen and the lime green works really well with the pink. Many thanks for joining in at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

B x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

love the colors you've used and your watercoloring is wonderful. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

Ink Art Designs said...

An absolutely gorgeous CAS card! I looove the splash of colour.
Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges
Dot x

Mrs.B said...

Such a pretty card Karen and I love the subtle pink splatters with that vibrant green.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC.
Avril x