Monday, 25 July 2016

A canned rainbow ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your weekend was a good one and your week will start and continue to be good.  I have to confess that because I really wanted to play along with several challenges because the themes/colours are just what I love to play with so I have several cards to post over the next couple of days and here is today’s card …

 
This card ended up being cute, I didn't plan that but why fight it?!  
 
I love that the Maimeri Glossy Gel I added to the jar is visible on my photo
It's a sunshine day
 
Rainbow inspired fruity colours, the jar and the die cut word were created with snippets!
A final look

Luckily for me this also fits these Challenges
 AAA Cards Challenge #69 One Stash Favourite AquaTints

Lawnscaping Challenge #134 Rainbow Inspired 



When I saw the Rainbow inspired theme at the Lawnscaping Challenge and the Summer theme at Paper Smooches Challenge I had to get my Lawn Fawn stamp set and my Paper Smooches die out as I really wanted to play along.  One of the many things that I truly love is rainbows.  The blame belongs to Dorothy: I am a sucker for a musical movie and the old ones are the best ones too!

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon  ttfn Karen x








Tools
Stamp:
Lawn Fawn: Summertime Charm stamp set
Die Cutting Machine & Dies:
Cuttlebug die cutting machine
Paper Smooches: friend die
Miscellaneous Tools:
MISTI; paintbrushes; palette; water pot

Supplies
Card Paper:
Crafters Companion A4 Sheena Douglass stamping card
300 gsm card
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
Spectrum Noir AquaTints: Beautifully Grunge; Primary
Spectrum Aqua: floral pen set
Versafine IP: black
Adhesives/Mediums:
Maimeri Glossy Gel; Collall all purpose glue; double sided tape; fun foam


11 comments:

rachel said...

awesome work Karen - I adore this - and thankyou so very much for your kind words. hugs rachel x

Jane said...

Super bright rainbow jar of fun. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

2amscrapper said...

great rainbow jar!

SARN said...

Very sweet card. xxx

sandie said...

Love these rainbow flossy colours and make for a fun jar. So pleased you joins us at AAA

Brenda said...

What a clever idea Karen! Love your card with the rainbow in the jar. I think it is so cool and I just love the sentiment. Hugs, Brenda

Roxanne O'Brien said...

Very fun jar!! Definitely rainbow worthy! Thank for playing along with Lawnscaping.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such a wonderful card and beautiful take on our rainbow challenge!Love your rainbow jar! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin.

Cara said...

Such a fun card, lovely. Cara x

Paper Smooches said...

What a fun card for a friend- love the rainbow in the jar! Super fab:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us for the PS challenge- hope you link again soon <3

Ceal said...

love your canned Rainbow. thanks for joining us at AAA Cards