Tuesday, 19 July 2016

A CAS card for challenges ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week is going well.  I finally got to finish a card before the challenge I made it for ends and I have been trying to enter for more than a month but I always run out of time lol!  A very quick post as I find this heat unbearable and I’m so happy I finished this today here it is …


A cute little A6 card
I really enjoyed playing with these cuties and there are lots more in the set too!
I am dreaming of a cold whippy!
Such a sweet sentiment
A final look

I want to enter this card into the following Challenges

 Share Joy Challenge #44 Sketch and CAS 

Spectrum Noir Challenge on Facebook July Summer: there is nothing so summery as ice creams!  I would really enjoy a cold whippy right now!

 Virginia’s View Challenge #22 All About Colours 

Apologies for the photograph – I am playing with a month old gadget and my photo’s aren’t that great: camera operator error rather than the gadget as hubby has just shown me how to improve the light, grr!

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon  ttfn Karen x








Tools
Stamp:
Taylored Expressions stamps
Die Cutting Machine & Dies:
Cuttlebug die cutting machine
Spellbinders Large Classic Circle & Large Classic Scalloped Circle die sets
Stencil:
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil: Lines
Miscellaneous Tools:
Ink blending foam; paintbrushes; water pot

Supplies
Card Paper:
Crafter’s Companion Sheena Stamping Card
Kraft card
300gsm card
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
Versafine IP: black
Spectrum Noir AquaTints: Beautifully Grunge & Primary
Spectrum Aqua: floral pen set pink
Pebeo Dyna paint
Sakura sparkle pens
Adhesives/Mediums:
Double sided tape; Collall all purpose glue; Washi tape

3 comments:

SARN said...

That's a great CAS card Karen. I feel I need an ice cream now . . . it's SOOOO hot!
xxx

Cara said...

Great card, it is just too hot isn't it! Cara x

Brenda said...

Sweet card Karen! I love your ice cream cones-and yes, now I'm hungry for one!! lol It would melt fast though in this heat that we all are experiencing. Love your color combo and the sweet ric rak. Love the sentiment too, isn't that a Beatles song too?? You have me singing that song now in my head! lol Hugs, Brenda