Sunday, 11 September 2016

A second sketch ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your weekend is going well.  I really am enjoying playing with these richer tones especially the orange, purple and red right now so here’s my card …

  
An A6 Kraft card and beautiful stamps
A final look

Created for me and especially for these Challenges
Butterfly Challenge #62 Butterflies and L for Letters &/or Lavender:
My butterflies are a bit on the purple side so I hope it’s okay Mrs A and has letters
Craft Stamper Challenge September Take It Make It Anything Goes

  Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #41: I flipped it

Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge Use Simon Says Stamp Stamps
The Ribbon Girl Challenge September Card Challenge Anything Goes


 Virginia’s View Challenge #23 Spray, Mist & Splatter



I also appear to be going through both a border and twine phase too, I love Bakers Twine very much too!  In fact one of my team mates at House of Cards had a giveaway and along with a couple of stamp sets I also received Bakers Twine and let me just say there are a lot more colours of this than I realised – so many different colours and combinations lol!

I am still playing with this butterfly stamp set and I know I’ve not even scratched the surface of what you can do with them.  I am hoping to spend some more time doing so soon.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon  ttfn Karen x
                                                   









Tools
Stamp:
Simon Says Stamp Clear Stamps: Be sentiment stamp set
Paperbabe Stamps: Pieridae stamp set
Miscellaneous Tools:
MISTI; heat tool; Martha Stewart Border Punch; paintbrushes; water pot

Supplies
Card Paper:
Crafters Companion: Sheena Douglass A4 Stamping Card; Kraft card
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
Versafine IP: Black
Spectrum Noir: Bright & Beautiful AquaTints; clear overlay Sparkle pen
Primary WOW EPs: Fuchsia Fusion; Purple Orchid; Apple Red
Embellishments:
Bakers Twine: thank you Ruza!
Adhesives/Mediums:
Versamark IP; double sided tape; Collall all purpose glue


8 comments:

brenda said...

A whole kaleidoscope of Butterflies Karen and is such a gorgeous array of colours, just beautiful.

B x

Macarena said...

Great mix of kraft and pastels. I love the rainbow panel on the top! Thank you for stamping with us over SSS Monday Challenge. Hugs, Macarena

Mrs A. said...

What a beauty this card is. Love the vibrant colours. Your lavender/purple butterflies are just fine. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge. Your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

Doris Klein said...

Your card makes me smile.. really pretty and lovely creation!

Thanks for playing along with our Butterfly Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Doris

*GDT* Butterfly Challenge
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
Kleido’s BastelStüble

Linda said...

What a pretty card ... all those beautiful colours. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karen! It's so sweet and the vibrant colours look lovely against the kraft.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Virginia Lu said...

Gorgeous colors, Karen!! I am swooning over your colorful butterflies! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Spray, Mist & Splatter” Challenge! WONDERFUL!

SARN said...

Simply beautiful card Karen. Loving the Kraft base care with the vibrant colours. Perfect xxx