Sunday, 30 October 2016

Shades of green and orange and lots of pink ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your weekend is going well.  I’ve been playing with a new stamp, another new Leonie Pujol design that I just could not resist.  I have used so many colours on this card: I think someone must have popped my colour cork out.  Anyways here it is …

 
A 150mm square, care will have to be taken when posting
A final look

Created for me and especially for these Challenges


I used a lot of snippets, some very old and some less old stash with a new stamp and a newish die too and it was so much fun to create.  I used my Spectrum Aqua pens to colour and then stamp the image onto a white card snippet.  I then went through my snippets box and found a piece of multi coloured card, two orange snippets and a green snippet.  I also found a piece of canvas that had been a reject from another project and I decided to die cut that with this gorgeous flower die.  The brads that I have were a little dull so once I attached the flower layers together with them I tried and experiment and added glue to the top of the brad and a bling gem was glued on top of that.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment.  I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon  ttfn Karen x











Tools
Stamp:
Leonie Pujol: Ever Lasting Love stamp set
Die Cutting Machine & Dies:
Cuttlebug die cutting machine
Spellbinders Nestability set: Lacey Squares
Crafters Companion Die’sire: flower die
Crafters Companion Downtown Abbey: Half Doily die
My Favourite Things Die-namics: Hello There die set
Miscellaneous Tools:
MISTI; paintbrushes; water pot

Supplies
Card Paper:
Crafters Companion: Kraft card; snippets Sheena Stamping card; snippets Watercolour card
Papermania 150mm square paper
The Works: canvas paper
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
Spectrum Aqua: Nature pen set
Spectrum Noir AquaTints: Beautifully Grunge; Landscape
Embellishments:
Ribbon from my stash
Brads from my stash
Acrylic gems from my stash
Adhesives/Mediums:
Collall all purpose glue; double sided tape; fun foam

12 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, there is so much going on in your design, lots of flowers, lots of die cuts, lovely ribbon and great image. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots 'Pink' Challenge.

Dionne

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card and lovely image you've used too.

Sue xx

Di said...

Wow Karen, this is so pretty! LOVE the colours you used and the stamp is fabulous! Great card.

Hugs

Di xx

Bonnie said...

Pretty flowers, Karen! They look like they're dancing!

Craftychris said...

So incredibly beautiful! xxx

Maura Hibbitts said...

Beautiful and colorful card, Karen! Those big flowers make a big impact! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge this week! hugs, Maura

Barb said...

This is so pretty Karen. I can see why you had fun making it. The colours are beautiful Barbxx

Teresa Kline said...

hello karen! super cute card, the layered flowers are adorable as is your design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly LOVE this!! Fab image. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Sweet Stamping this week for our 'Inspired by a Book/Film/Song challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stamping DT

Carol said...

This is so pretty Karen, gorgeous colours too. Carol x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a pretty card and stamp. I love the fabulous colours you've used, so summery and pretty. This is just perfect for our 'Inspired By A Song, Film or Book’ challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

SARN said...

LOVING the look of this one too! xxxx