Saturday, 25 February 2017

Pink and green floral card ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week is going well, happy hump day to you all! I’ve been stamping with my Altenew stamps again and here is the end result …
These are such pretty flower stamps
It will have to be hand delivered
All the yummy details
A final look

Created for me and especially for these Challenges 

Dies R Us Challenge #67 Think Spring
Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge Anything Goes optional twist: Dies
stamped panel and die cuts are my snippets
Scrapy Land Challenge #59 Add Texture there is texture on the edges, the ribbon and the flowers: I used Crafters Companion dies
The Ribbon Girl Challenge February Use Any Image Challenge


I love my one set of Altenew stamps and getting another is quite high up on the stamp wish list although I still want to try some more styles and look with this set too. That’s when I know that my stamp set was well bought as I haven’t run out of ideas for trying techniques and styles with it. I have quite a few of that style of stamps these days, thankfully, because although my style may have evolved a bit, or a lot lol, I still go back to certain stamps or stamp sets to play with them again and again. I have got to have a massive de-stash session in my craft room and I really need to give that a really clean too. I am a mucky crafter when playing with paint, whether that be acrylic paints, Brusho crystals, inks or a watercolour palette. My craft lamp can attest to that, poor thing has some splats and dribbles on it, so I would like to clean it and make it right as I feel guilty about it lol!

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment. I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon ttfn Karen x









Tools
Stamp:
Altenew: Whimsical Flowers stamp set
Die Cutting Machine & Dies:
Cuttlebug die cutting machine
Crafters Companion Butterfly Lullaby
Miscellaneous Tools:
MISTI; heat tool; paintbrushes; water pot; paint palette; Tim Holtz Distress Tool

Supplies
Card Paper:
Snippet Sheena Douglass white stamping card
300 gsm card
Patterned paper from my old stash
Snippets: for die cutting
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
Tim Holtz Distress IP:
Spectrum Aqua pen sets: Essentials; Nature
Spectrum Noir Sparkle: Holiday 12 pen set
Embellishments:
Wild Orchid Crafts: 10mm Pink Open Roses
Ribbon (recycled from some flowers)
Adhesives/Mediums:
Collall all purpose glue; double sided tape; fun foam

8 comments:

Darlene said...

So springtime beautiful Karen! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Think Spring’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Gina Knott said...

This is so beautiful! I love the pink and green and the design is gorgeous.Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Lin said...

I love this pink and green combination, Karen, a lovely take on the inspiration! Thank you for shraring your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

SARN said...

Gorgeous floral Spring card here Karen.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Melissa L. said...

What a pretty color combination, Karen. The butterfly die cuts are lovely. Thanks for playing along at HLS WC Challenge for February. :)

Di said...

Wonderful card Karen - love your colouring too! Pink and green in those shades are a match made in heaven!

Hugs

Di xx

Jenny Colacicco said...

Gorgeous colours and love the 3D butterflies! Thank you for joining us at the HLS Watercolor Challenge. Jenny x

lostinpaper said...

Your card is so bright and cheerful, love how those pink flowers shine!