Wednesday, 5 April 2017

I have a problem, or rather an obsession ...

Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week is going well. I appear to be obsessed with my flower stamps at the moment, lol, I feel like it's been such a long winter that I am desperate for flowers and bright colours now.  Here is my card …

I created an A6 card this time
This one will go in the post lol!
All the yummy details!
A final look

Created for me and especially for these Challenges

I was inspired by the flowers and foliage

Scrapy Land Challenge #63 Anything Goes
I used Crafters Companion & Tutti Designs dies
Congrats Simon Says Stamps on your 8th Birthday!


I have a smallish pile of stamps waiting to be inked up for the first time but I am really struggling not to keep using flower stamps and flower dies too, lol, I guess that's because I purchased some dies in the sale in January and I didn't get to use them then so I've been itching to play and create with flower stamps and flower dies, it is the first outing for the bees that are in this set of stamps though, aren't they cute lol?!

I need to wean myself off of using flower dies and stamps and play with some of my other stamps especially as I want to enter several challenges soon. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment. I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon ttfn Karen x










Tools
Stamp:
Crafters Companion Everlasting Love by Leonie Pujol stamp set
Die Cutting Machine & Dies:
Cuttlebug die cutting machine
Tutti Designs Nesting Stitched Banner die set
Crafters Companion Sara Davies Floral Delight Collection Pretty Petals die set
Crafters Companion Downton Abbey Ornate Circle Frame die set
Miscellaneous Tools:
MISTI; heat tool; paintbrushes; water pot; paint palette

Supplies
Card Paper:
Sheena Douglass white stamping card
300 gsm card
Snippets: patterned paper and white card for die cutting
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
Spectrum Aqua pen sets: Nature; Primary
Clear Overlay Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen
Versafine IP: black
Victorian Velvet Distress ink pad
Embellishments:
The Works: half pearls
Adhesives/Mediums:
Collall all purpose glue
Double sided tape
Fun foam


12 comments:

Di said...

Super card Karen - wonderful colouring as well. LOVE those stamps you used and personally I would never tire of seeing flowers on your cards!

Thank you for coming to play!

Hugs

Di xx

Brenda said...

This is a beauty Karen!!! I am loving your flower obsession and have had my own obsession with flowers recently. Just haven't posted mine yet. lol I do love these blooms here you have used and those bees!!! Very beautiful card, love how yu did the bottom with the flowers and pearls too. Hugs, Brenda

Tracy Freeman said...

Hey my lovely, this is beautiful love the flowers and the little die cut flowers too. A really beautiful card.
Hope all is well with you? Sending lots of love and hugs xxxx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the flowers and the vibrant look
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Michelle said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Michelle said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Inkyfingers said...

These flowers are so pretty and I can see why you want to keep using them! I love the addition of the bees - so cute.
Thanks for joining in at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karen! The flowers are so pretty & I love the cute little bees.
Thanks for joining us for our special 8th Birthday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Rocky said...

Great card Karen, love the flowers!!! Thank you for joining us at MHK Designs, see you again soon.

Shawna Standish said...

No need to ween yourself off flowers at all my friend.. It is spring after all and nothing can be more perfect then a beautiful bouquet to gear up for spring. Lovely card, embellishments, and tons of texture. Awesome! ❤it!!
thank you so much for joining us at MHKDESIGNS.
cyber hugs
Shawna DT

Jessica Kaiser said...

This card is so fun and cheerful! I love all the floral accents. Great job! Thank you for joining us this month at MHKDesigns!

Jess - DT
www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

Judy V said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us this month at MHKDesigns!