Thursday, 25 May 2017

Taking a little break ...

Hello lovelies, just to let anyone who might care know that we're off on our jollies attending my brother's wedding πŸ’!


Hubby decided we deserved a couple of days pampering too, πŸ’„ after all it is a spa hotel 🏨 and it would be rude not to.  We are hoping that when hubby pops me into the hot tub πŸ› it will make my back pain a little less severe and a lovely weekend will be had by all.


My House of Cards post is ready and waiting to publish but please don't worry if you don't see much going on here for a couple of weeks because no doubt attending the big day/weekend is going to cost me dearly in spoons 🍴 and no doubt it will dish up a fare bit more pain on our return journey too.  So I may not be able to create and share anything for a couple of weeks.  But don't worry I shall be back soon as I have some new colours of Distress Oxides to play with!


TTFN Karen πŸ‰ xx


6 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Enjoy your spa and relax xx

Cara said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend xxx

Brenda said...

Don't faint Karen, but I'm here to comment!! lol Yes, the hot tub will definitely help your back pain. I have a hot tub and get in when the RA in my back acts up and locks up my back. So enjoy that soak!!!! And enjoy the wedding my friend! Hugs, Brenda

Craftychris said...

Hope the wedding is wonderful and you have a lovely relax at the spa. I totally get the using up spoons, you must gather some up again before you start crafting and blogging. I have used mine up at my daughters/granddaughters house for a few days. I am just catching up on some comments then that's me done! I need to gather my spoons back up too! Take care! xxx

Tracy Freeman said...

Hello lovely, hope you are doing well ?
These are both gorgeous, love the sea one.
Hope you had a great time at the spa.
Lots of hugs xxxx

Team Clark said...

Wow! That tag is amazing and both cards are just lovely! Hugs, Autumn