Wednesday, 15 November 2017
A new to me stamp ...
Hello my lovely friends and visitors, I hope your week is going well. I was hunting through my stash of wooden mounted stamps and had a real moment of joy when I found the beautiful Hero Arts stamp that I have used on today’s card and here it is …
Another A6 card
It's good to post too
A final look
Created for me and especially for these Challenges
I copied Michelle Lupton’s card this time, loving this challenge!
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge #359 Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge #168 Things with Wings: this stamp has birds!
WOW Embossing Powder Challenge Christmas
My only let down with today’s card is that I could not capture the wonderful shimmer on this card! I used my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. Here’s how:
1. I used my anti-static pad to rub across the piece of cut card giving it a very good application.
2. I inked up the stamp with my Versamark ink pad and added the WOW Clear embossing powder onto the card. I used my heat tool to melt the powder and put it to one side.
3. Once it was cool I sprayed it with water and then used my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens and a damp paint brush to cover the stamped panel. I left it to dry naturally.
4. I used a snippet of white card which I cut with my Tutti Designs stitched banner dies and then I used one of the Crafters Inspiration magazine stamp sets and inked the sentiment with Versafine ink pad and heat dry that.
5. Once the stamped panel was dry I trimmed the edges of that panel and attached it to my A6 card and added some bling and pearls to finish!
It is so pretty! I really wish I could have captured the awesome shimmer and shine. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and comment. I really do appreciate it and I hope you get some time to do what you love to do soon ttfn Karen x
Stamp &/ Stencil:
Hero Arts wooden stamp
Crafters Companion Inspiration Magazine sentiment stamp
Die Cutting Machine & Dies:
Sizzix Big Shot Plus die cutting machine
Tutti Designs stitched banners die set
MISTI; heat tool; paintbrushes; water pot; paint palette; damp paintbrush; anti-static bag
300 gsm A6 card
Snippets: Sheena Douglass white stamping card
EP Ink/Paint/Pen Colours:
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: 2016 Special Holiday set
Versafine IP black
WOW Clear EP
Pearls and gems from my stash
Collall all purpose glue